I’m linking up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Friday iPhone dump!
1) Molly and I just playing around with my phone! I actually really like how this came out! I think its adorable!
2) Molly’s cousin Lila came over to play early in the week. We did a lot of activities and had a ton of fun, but this was by far a hit! My Mother in law is a school teacher and every year they have a fundraiser and they sell these cookies. They taste like cardboard, but the kids LOVE playing with them!! Of course, I made these! They actually cooked like this too!
3) Molly and Lila!
4) It was FINALLY nice enough to play outside this week. Thank GOODNESS! I am so over winter! Molly is such a girl. She had to bring her dolls outside, which i thought was hilarious!
5) This is no one I actually know. I found this on Pinterest and thought it was absolutely HILARIOUS! I don’t know why, but i laughed for hours!
6) This is Molly and her friend “M”. They just adore each other, but i thought this was too funny! I love that she is giving Molly bunny ears! Cracks me up!
7) Isn’t she too cute!? 🙂 Of course, shes mine so I’m partial!
8 &9 ) Today was my best friends birthdays. They are twins so its twice as much fun!! One of them in pregnant (Another little girl-I can not wait!!) and one has a daughter who is in this picture with Molly. I said this before and I’m sure I will say it again but they adore each other! They are so funny and crazy when they are together!
This is my week in photo’s! I took a lot of them this week! 🙂 Hope you enjoy these & your weekend!