I am so excited to be doing a favorites things: April post! First of all I can not believe we are in the last two days of the month. I know I say it often, but its just crazy to me! I have been lucky enough to be able to try a bunch of new items this month ( and some old) and I wanted to share them with you! I also, will be doing this again tomorrow but with Children’s items (and food!) So here goes!
1) Neutrogena revitalizing lip balm: I actually bought this at the beginning of the month in Target because I had read a review on it. I just got it in my Allure beauty box, and It should be in my Cravebox tomorrow, so I’m super excited I will be fully stocked. It is not a sheer color, it does leave color on your lips, but it absolutely makes your lips feel hydtrated. I dont wear much lipstick, but I do like the occasional lip gloss, or color and i feel some products make your lips dry and “crusty” feeling. This is just the perfect combination!
2) Honest Company Sunscreen: I have stocked up on Honest Company products for the summer (including bug spray and bodywash) I really like this sunscreen! If you know me, you know i dislike sunscreen because it’s way too oily! I just can’t stand the way it feels. This is more like a dry lotion, and it blends in very nice. I reapplied Molly’s 4 times the other day, and mine twice and even after reapplying it felt the same way, it did not feel caked on! I will have to do another review of this after we go to the Cape this summer!
3)Kai roll on perfume: I got this in my PopSugar Must Haves box in the beginning of April, and this is my favorite thing of the month by far! I absolutely love the smell of this!! You only need a little tiny bit on your wrists and it lasts all day long!
4) Tocca hand cream: I got this in my Birchbox home. I Love the scent and how soft it makes you hands feel! I’m not sure I have ever used a Tocca product, but I really enjoy this!
5) EkoBrew: This is a reusable filter for the Keurig, which is my favorite thing of all time (my Keurig that is.) I actually was thinking about asking for the Vue for Mothers Day! Is it any better?? Anyway, we have the old reusable cup, and every time you want to put in a single pod, you have to take the whole thing apart. This cup, you just stick right on in there without removing anything and it does its thing! Love it!
6) Pineapple Mango Candle from Bath and Body Works: This is by far one (not my absolute favorite but definitely one) of my favorite candles. It comes in a cute little mason jar and just smells amazing. It lasted pretty long too!
|Pink Pop Medallion, Best Buds, & Party Punch
7) These three, are my favorite Thirty-One
patterns for the summer! I just love them! My favorite of the three is absolutely Best Buds! I love the color and the flowers. For any 31.00 you spend in May you can choose any thermal at 1/2 the price! 🙂
8) Last but not least…Real Housewives of Orange County: This is probably by far my favorite group of ladies. They are so mean, Caddy, Nasty, and I just love it!! I am nothing like this, but watching it makes me laugh, A.LOT! Did you watch last night? This is what I realized. I actually do like Lydia. She was telling Alexis like it was (that she was not being bullied, and that she understands why those girls don’t like her!!) I just don’t like Alexis. I still like Tamra but, I do think she has gotten kind of mean over the last few seasons! I have to watch the last 6 minutes in a little while! I just love it!
I hope you enjoyed my “Mommy” favorite things for April! Stay tunes for some Children favorite things coming later today or tomorrow!!